Friday 23 January 2015

R.E

Yesterday in R.E, we were recapping scenes from the story we had read a week previous(the story of Esther). http://www.dltk-bible.com/%5C/estherstory.ht click here for the full story. We done hot seating, pretending to be Esther and seeing how she would've felt when she stood up to the king, nervous?Confident?Terrified? One of the answers for the question: 'how would you tell the king?' was from Harry:" LISTEN UP YOU!..." Mrs Waites described it as 'all guns blazing'. One of the entries was: "Umm... I...I..."from Ollie. but in the real story Esther was so scared she arranged 3 dinner parties to finally tell the king that she was a Jew.


1 comment:

  1. wow, sounds like an interesting RE lesson. I wonder whether any of you can think of any situations where people may be worried about sharing their faith with others in the world today? Do any of you know the word used when people are treated badly because of their faith? I'll give you a clue, it starts with a "p". Feel free to comment and tell me the word you think I may be looking for!! Mrs Rudd (governor)

    ReplyDelete

share